Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Technorati

I just finished exploring Technorati's website. I do not know if I was reading the instructions incorrectly or not, but I was only able to type in a key word at the top of the site search for the keyword "kinesiology". However when I did type the keyword into the search box, Technorati brought forth numerous blogs that had to do with kinesiology. When I tried the blog directory and tags tabs they did not give me the option to search for keywords. Nonetheless, I thought the reason behind this site can be very useful for people who enjoy reading blogs about their desired topic. By typing in the keyword in the search box, you can find plenty of blogs and tags for your desired topic. I see how this can be useful for many people. For coaches, I think if more coaches blogged about their days or ideas than I would be all over those blogs or posts. Finding blogs that you are interested in can spark conversation with complete strangers from all over the world. That is one of the key elements I find fascinating about blogs. You can have discussion with people across the world who share your same interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment